[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - PermGen error on Drools project

Julio Faerman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 28 12:04:25 EDT 2011

Julio Faerman [http://community.jboss.org/people/jmfaerman] created the discussion

"PermGen error on Drools project"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/634081#634081

My IDE crashes when loading a Drools project, with a OutOfMemoryError: PermGen space.

I have increased the perm gen size up to the limit my machine could handle (2G - screenshot attached) and tried both eclipse indigo with jboss tools and jboss developer studio, windows and linux, same error.

The project has 5956 rules in 882 .drl files

Is this a known issue? Should i add it to the issue tracker?