[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Second login Screen on remote access

hamsterdancer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 1 06:18:20 EDT 2011

hamsterdancer [http://community.jboss.org/people/hamsterdancer] created the discussion

"Re: Second login Screen on remote access"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/624234#624234

Ah, thanks a lot. but this did not help.

I've changed the build.xml, ONE changeset.xml (I didn't find more of them), a lot of js files and even the jbpm.console.properties and jbpm-gwt-corexxxx.jar in the jbpm-gwt-console-server.war.

I did not find anywhere a drools.xml and if there are more than one changeset.xml I even did not find them:(