[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Start a process remotely by using Java

Pierpaolo Lombardi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 2 10:05:19 EDT 2011

Pierpaolo Lombardi [http://community.jboss.org/people/pierx83] created the discussion

"Re: Start a process remotely by using Java"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/624475#624475

Actually I'm using the jbpm-gwt-console so I have the REST interface as you suggested me before.

Therefore, my goal is to develop a different GUI for the task management (task list, start task and so on) so probably I will put the jbpm jars inside the project I'm developing but in this case:
- I don't need the RESt interface (but of course it is not available without the jpm-gwt-console)
- I cannot use the advantages of jbpm-gtw-console and guvnor integration

What do you suggested me? To use the gwt console or not?

Thanks,
Pierpaolo