[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: JBOSS JSF Tools and m2e composite components looking in wrong location?

Alexey Kazakov do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Sep 4 14:02:02 EDT 2011

Alexey Kazakov [http://community.jboss.org/people/akazakov] created the discussion

"Re: JBOSS JSF Tools and m2e composite components looking in wrong location?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/624653#624653

Yes, composite component validation had a lot of bugs in JBoss Tools (JBT) 3.2. I believe we fixed most of them in JBT 3.3 but some may remain. BTW Eclipse WTP also validates composite components and you still can see some wrong problem markers even using Eclipse 3.7 + WTP 3.3 + JBT 3.3.
Could you create an issue in  https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE and provide steps to reproduce all the issues you found. We will verify them against JBoss Tools 3.3.0.M3.
 Thanks.