[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: JBOSS JSF Tools and m2e composite components looking in wrong location?

James Russo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Sep 4 14:10:33 EDT 2011

James Russo [http://community.jboss.org/people/jr219] created the discussion

"Re: JBOSS JSF Tools and m2e composite components looking in wrong location?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/624654#624654

Ok. I'll try and come up with a simple test project for it. The biggest issue was it putting it in the wrong location (or looking for it in the wrong location) The biggest issue now is the non-validation of the attributes on the composite component and the lack of autocompletion on the composite components (both of whick are likely related?). I'll continue to look into and try and log an issue for it.

I will also try and get JBT 3.3 installed and see if that fixes everything!

Thanks!

-jr