[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - Re: Content Base Routing

Pete P do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Sep 4 15:01:56 EDT 2011

Pete P [http://community.jboss.org/people/pete_p] created the discussion

"Re: Content Base Routing"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/624655#624655

Hi,

Nice link. I tried to follow the code which than required me to look for more implementation code etc.. until all I could get access to interfaces which obvioulsy didn't the detailed behaviour.

So I think looking at source code is probably not this best thing on this occasion.

To this end if any one can shed some word to explain the behaviour,  ie, how the ContentBasedRouter class knows
about the parameters held in the ESB message;

Many Thanks

Pete