[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Is JBpm suitable to my business needs?

Yazid Erman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 5 06:58:00 EDT 2011

Yazid Erman [http://community.jboss.org/people/yaziderman] created the discussion

"Re: Is JBpm suitable to my business needs?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/624737#624737

Dear Friends,

I have almost a similar case, i need to create customized work flow that would help a group of editors and reviewers to start editing and reviwing documents of different types, in a way that on any time reviewers are able to assign ressources (documents) to the workflow, the initiator is able to monitor the document status on anytime, and this Workflow should be integrated to Alfresco, is Jbpm suitable?