[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Fire event remotely of uring TaskClient?

Pierpaolo Lombardi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 5 10:12:17 EDT 2011

Pierpaolo Lombardi [http://community.jboss.org/people/pierx83] created the discussion

"Fire event remotely of uring TaskClient?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/624800#624800

Hi to all; I'm experiencing some problems during process coding in JBPM.
I have a process in which, at some points, the process have to wait for some events to proceed.

I used a SignalEvent and, after it, a Gateway node in AND mode (so, it proceeds to the next after all the inputs are ok) (see the attach).
The problem is that I have no idea how to send the event to the process instance. Please, keep in ming I'm going to run the process engine remotely. I checked in the REST interface and no operation is available for send event action.

Do you have any suggestion?

A possibility is to define a dummy user task and, instead of fire the event, I can use the TaskClient to fire the activity completion; what do you think about it?

Thanks,
Pierpaolo