[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - Disable metadata?

spyhunter99 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 5 21:07:29 EDT 2011

spyhunter99 [http://community.jboss.org/people/spyhunter99] created the discussion

"Disable metadata?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/624877#624877

Is there a way to disable metadata publishing with jbossws 3.1.1 native and still have the service function?

I'm implementing a service from a wsdl that I cannot change and only on deployment does jbossws complain about not finding the portType in the wsdl. Wsconsume works just fine though. I'm thinking that it would just be easier to disable metadata all together

[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]