[jboss-user] [jBPM] - jBPM5 on AS7 not so Lightning!

Jim Dwyer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 7 12:02:25 EDT 2011

Jim Dwyer [http://community.jboss.org/people/JimDwyer] created the discussion

"jBPM5 on AS7 not so Lightning!"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/625324#625324

I followed the instructions at:  http://kverlaen.blogspot.com/2011/07/jbpm5-on-as7-lightning.html#comment-form http://kverlaen.blogspot.com/2011/07/jbpm5-on-as7-lightning.html#comment-form  The AS 7 server certainly is fast.  Getting this to work has been slow and painful.

I am getting exceptions pertaining org.hibernate not being found.
I created the jboss-deployment-structure.xml file but it seems the hibernate-entitymanager-4.0.0.Beta1.jar is still trying to find org.hibernate.ejb classes.

What version of the hibernate-core, hibernate-entitymanager, hibernate-commons-annotations, hibernate-annotations, dom4j, javassist jars am I supposed to be using?  I used the one deployed on AS 7.