[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - jboss error: "process crashed on startup"

Rajat Roy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 8 01:08:03 EDT 2011

Rajat Roy [http://community.jboss.org/people/rajathcl] created the discussion

"jboss error: "process crashed on startup""

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/625409#625409

Hi I am new to JBOSS.
I am facing one problem in Jboss.
Whenever I am trying to start jboss it is giving error that "process crashed on startup".
Previously also we have same problem due to diskspace issue. So we have deleted some old logs from /var/log/jbossas/production and it was working fine.
but this time it is not worthy. Even I have reloaded jboss 2 times bt same problem is happening.

Any help would be highly appreciated.