[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Which BPMN 2.0 Editor to use with jbpm 5.1

Sergio # do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 8 07:54:48 EDT 2011

Sergio # [http://community.jboss.org/people/strykow] created the discussion

"Re: Which BPMN 2.0 Editor to use with jbpm 5.1"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/625469#625469

To follow the topic, I would like to ask the jBPM team when the BPMN 2.0 eclipse plugin is scheduled to be included into the system?
A couple of months age, Kris posted a message that a new developer was allocated to deal with this issue, so I am hoping this inclusion should happen in the near future :-)
I would like to emphasize that a lot of people wait for this inclusion because, as Adam noticed, the Drools eclipse editor is very limited and it is impossible to create models of real business processes with it.

Best regards,

Sergio