[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Human task client on a different user GUI

Seme Seme do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 8 12:47:47 EDT 2011

Seme Seme [http://community.jboss.org/people/kita] created the discussion

"Re: Human task client on a different user GUI"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/625579#625579

I want to build jsp ui for task management using rest api. I would like to know how I post data back to process to go to next node ( task).
For example, user gets a task to update something, after done updating how I can post data back to process?

Also I can launch a process from jsp?  I saw a rest api to launch new process instance but it did not work for me.

 http://localhost:8080/gwt-console-server/rs/process/definition/com.deloitte.bpm.mhs.OrderEntry/new_instance http://localhost:8080/gwt-console-server/rs/process/definition/test/new_instance