[jboss-user] [Performance Tuning] - Re: Tool to monitor JBOSS performance and object causing memory leak issue

Jitesh Agrawal do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 9 08:04:15 EDT 2011

Jitesh Agrawal [http://community.jboss.org/people/jiteshagrawal] created the discussion

"Re: Tool to monitor JBOSS performance and object causing memory leak issue"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/625733#625733

Hi Wolf-Dieter Fink and Radoslav Husar ,
Thank you for the response,
will jstat provides object is causing the problem along with statistics for the heap/garbage colletion.
I wanted to know which object is causing the problem.
I have one ERP application (j2ee/ejbs) deployed on 5 jboss servers  (its not clustered) connect to one database server .
so each jboss server is handling a differnt set of users.
occassionaly on any server it occupy all the memory and i have to restart that server. it happen sometime on one server and sometime on another server.
its not a database issue, otherwise all 5 jboss app server should not work as database server is one.
i believe there is some module/classes in the application when it accessed then its eating up all the memory.
whats the tool/way by which i can identify those classes/object on production server..
this application having thousands of classes, therefore attaching a particular object to tool and see its life cycle is not fesible option for me.
so please suggest some way/tool by which i can get all the objects which casuing problems in production.
please let me know if you want more information.
Thank you very much.

Start a new discussion in Performance Tuning at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2078]