[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: problems using jbpm5 integrated with oracle and tomcat

kishore t do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 9 23:42:35 EDT 2011

kishore t [http://community.jboss.org/people/kishoret] created the discussion

"Re: problems using jbpm5 integrated with oracle and tomcat"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/625846#625846

Hi,

Now I could able to resolve the issues with setting path of "jbpm.console.directory" and also opening "drools-guvnor" through tomcat.

I have again followed all the integration steps on a fresh server. But some how the same exception *No Persistence provider for EntityManager named org.jbpm.persistence.jpa* is still not fixed.

Please help me with any clues. Let me know if you need any further information.

Thanks,