[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Clustering strategy for jBPM5

Mauricio Salatino do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Sep 10 15:15:27 EDT 2011

Mauricio Salatino [http://community.jboss.org/people/salaboy21] created the discussion

"Re: Clustering strategy for jBPM5"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/625892#625892

I will say something similar to my previous answer, probably I can help you with your problem:
You can create a simple mechanism that do the load for you depending on the processes that you know that are already pending for execution.
As you mention you need to use: StatefulKnowledgeSession ksession = JPAKnowledgeService.loadStatefulKnowledgeSession(1, kbase, config, env);
I'm not sure why you hard code the 1 for the session ID, but if you have multiple nodes doing that in a clustered environment one of the nodes will sucess on the process continuation. The other nodes will fail and you can probably discard that expcetions because you know that at least one node continue the process. Can you please name state the problems that you find in this approach? probably I'm missing something.. I'm just trying to help.
 :)

Best Regards