[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Which class executes the graph

Tobias Wittur do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Sep 10 20:30:50 EDT 2011

Tobias Wittur [http://community.jboss.org/people/tob1as] created the discussion

"Re: Which class executes the graph"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/625907#625907

Thanks Mauricio for your help,

 that means every nodeInstance knows the incoming and outgoing transition for the Node it was instantiated for and thereby invokes the execution of the next node itself?!

I just had a look at the nodeInstance interface, which has a getNode() function.

The Node interface then has a function getIncomingConnections() and getOutgoingConnections().

I just tried to dig deeper into the source code, but I ve troubles finding the implementation of this.

The api says that the inteface is in *org.drools.runtime.process.*

*I just cloned the git repo.*

Is this the right place to look for it?
C:\git\jbpm\jbpm-flow\src\main\java\org\jbpm\process