[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Issues deploying to package

Dirk Meyer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Sep 11 07:01:37 EDT 2011

Dirk Meyer [http://community.jboss.org/people/meyerschalk] created the discussion

"Re: Issues deploying to package"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/625924#625924

Dear all,

Thanks for the information. I have cloned the release, but I get the following error building the release with maven.

[ERROR] Non-resolvable parent POM: Failure to find org.drools:droolsjbpm-parent:pom:5.3.0-SNAPSHOT

I have made the changes as suggested on the Githup repository in my .m2/settings.xml with out any success.

Any suggestions or if you think that it is issue with the .m2/settings.xml configuration can someone provide me with a alternative file for building droolsjbpm(remember ro remove your proxy and server information!)?

May the problem be due to the fact that I am missing a mirror in my configurations( what is the mirror for  for org.drools:droolsjbpm-parent:pom:5.3.0-SNAPSHOT)?

I found a suggestion when searching the net  that I have to start from a previous release and build that first before I build the latest release but I would like some more information before I try that as an option.

The command I used to try to build the release is: mvn clean install -U

Thanks again for any advice.