[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Invoke JBPM 5.1 from a Webapp

Adam Bach do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 13 00:47:30 EDT 2011

Adam Bach [http://community.jboss.org/people/heathcliff] created the discussion

"Re: Invoke JBPM 5.1 from a Webapp"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/626157#626157

Did you even bother looking into user guide? There is a big section Documencation on www.jboss.org/jbpm
 http://docs.jboss.org/jbpm/v5.1/userguide/ http://docs.jboss.org/jbpm/v5.1/userguide/
also look into downloads and you will find a download with examples... which will be useless if you dont read the user guilde.

In short jbpm engine can be accesed as a service through jbpm-console-server or through api. If you use api than any piece of code you run can directly connect to the same database which has a process state persisted.

I also think that when you say through we page you wont to know the way to interact with engine. Than what can be very interesting for you is Human Workflow section of user guide.