[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Oryx : How do I preset the ProcessID and ProcessName when I give name to create new process b

uvijayreddy657 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 13 08:32:49 EDT 2011

uvijayreddy657 [http://community.jboss.org/people/uvijayreddy657] created the discussion

"Oryx : How do I preset the ProcessID and ProcessName when I give name to create new process b"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/626232#626232

Is it possible to set the ProcessId and BPMN Process Name of a bpmn process before rendering the Oryx Designer.

I have a page to enter process name, when I click Create New Process button It will take me to Oryx Designer. Before coming to Oryx Designer I should set same process name as Process Id and BPNM Process Name