[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Creating work item definitions within the designer

hamsterdancer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 14 04:12:53 EDT 2011

hamsterdancer [http://community.jboss.org/people/hamsterdancer] created the discussion

"Creating work item definitions within the designer"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/626383#626383

Hi,

I'd like to be able to create workitem definitions somewhere in the designer and if it's possible also somewhere else, load them "into" the designer and to be able to use them within the designer. I found a video by tsurdilo where you can see how it should work and tried it.

 http://vimeo.com/26126678 http://vimeo.com/26126678

In minute 2:10 you can see a menu point for doing it, which I don't can find anywhere in the designer. I'm using the newest version (I know) 1.0.0.054 of the designer. (I've changed the version number in die build.properties and did an clean.demo and install.demo)