[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - JbossWS handlers on OneWay SOAP actions

spyhunter99 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 14 08:13:09 EDT 2011

spyhunter99 [http://community.jboss.org/people/spyhunter99] created the discussion

"JbossWS handlers on OneWay SOAP actions"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/626418#626418

I'm using JbossWS Native 3.1.1 on Jboss AS 4.2.3 and I am developing a suite of JAXWS handlers that tracks the runtime performance of web services. I ran into a bit of an issue with a JAXWS service that uses a number of OneWay transactions. Escentially, the handler chain does not fire off on a OneWay transaction which leaves by performance analyzier that I wrote in a funky state. Is there anyway to change or force the running of a handler in JbossWS (any variant) (to at least get the http response code and a timestamp) or is there a way to detect if the executed method is in fact a OneWay method in order to handle this situation correctly?

[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]