[jboss-user] [JNDI and Naming] - finding JMS resources with java:comp/env

alejandro soto do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 14 10:25:54 EDT 2011

alejandro soto [http://community.jboss.org/people/smalejandro] created the discussion

"finding JMS resources with java:comp/env"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/626464#626464

Hi, I am new in JBoss, so, what i need to do is, find a topic (JMS) but with the following configuration:

Context ctx;
ctx = new InitialContext(new Hashtable(env));
ctx = (Context)ctx.lookup("java:comp/env");
TopicConnectionFactory factory = (TopicConnectionFactory)ctx.lookup("TopicConnectionFactory");

For now, in my log i have:

(http-127.0.0.1-8080-1) javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: TopicConnectionFactory not bound

Of course, my topic is registered in JBoss, I am using JBoss 6.1.0.

Thanks a lot.

Start a new discussion in JNDI and Naming at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2083]