[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: jBPM5 on AS7 - KnowledgeSession

Jim Dwyer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 14 15:54:15 EDT 2011

Jim Dwyer [http://community.jboss.org/people/JimDwyer] created the discussion

"Re: jBPM5 on AS7 -  KnowledgeSession"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/626547#626547

How do I connect to the KnowledgeBase created by jbpm-gwt-console-server.war?  This should be easy.  What am I missing.  I want access the KnowledgeBase from and EJB3 bean.  I want to use the jbpm API.  Has anybody done this?  What is the code?

It seems like I want to do something like this:

  KnowledgeBase kbase = kbuilder.newKnowledgeBase();
  StatefulKnowledgeSession ksession = kbase.newStatefulKnowledgeSession();

but without creating a newKnowledgeBase.  I already have one.  How do I get the reference to the KnowledgeBase.

I am running jbpm-gwt-console-server in AS7.