[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Develop complex jBPM processes all in Guvnor?

J W do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 15 17:08:14 EDT 2011

J W [http://community.jboss.org/people/jmwest532] created the discussion

"Re: Develop complex jBPM processes all in Guvnor?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/626787#626787

I think I need Guvnor 5.3.0 since there is not Work Item Definition capabilities inside Guvnor 5.2.0.

Using Guvnor 5.3.0, I didn't find exceptions in my logs when console listed the processes.

On July 14, one of the comments in your blog ( http://blog.athico.com/2011/07/develop-complex-jbpm-processes-all-in.html http://blog.athico.com/2011/07/develop-complex-jbpm-processes-all-in.html), you said "The Guvnor Workitem Definition Editor is currently only in master on github:  https://github.com/droolsjbpm/guvnor https://github.com/droolsjbpm/guvnor". Doesn't this mean I need to move to Guvnor 5.3.0?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Jim