[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Human task client on a different user GUI

Seme Seme do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 16 10:48:56 EDT 2011

Seme Seme [http://community.jboss.org/people/kita] created the discussion

"Re: Human task client on a different user GUI"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/626919#626919

h1. Pierpaolo,

I really appreciated your help. I was able to start process using rest code. My question related about task was how to use rest to post data to task.
My project is to evaluate how to build custom struts application to leverage jbpm5 rest api.

Were you able to post data to task via rest?