[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Adding a timer between Service tasks causes ProcessInstance.getStatus() to be STATE_ACTIVE after completion

Ryan Peterson do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 16 11:42:49 EDT 2011

Ryan Peterson [http://community.jboss.org/people/rrpeterson] created the discussion

"Re: Adding a timer between Service tasks causes ProcessInstance.getStatus() to be STATE_ACTIVE after completion"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/626930#626930

I'm thinking this may be a bug, as the processInstanceLog is showing an "end_date" for my serviceTask -> timer serviceTask.  For some reason the ProcessInstance created from the ksession.startProcess isn't getting its updated when a timer is involved.

Also in one of Esteban's examples he notates the same issue (line 55):  https://github.com/esteban-aliverti/JBPM-Samples/blob/master/Simple-Event-Samples/src/test/java/org/plugtree/training/jbpm/DelayTimerEventProcessTest.java https://github.com/esteban-aliverti/JBPM-Samples/blob/master/Simple-Event-Samples/src/test/java/org/plugtree/training/jbpm/DelayTimerEventProcessTest.java