[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: JBPM5 - How can I change the database?

Mauricio Salatino do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 19 08:07:57 EDT 2011

Mauricio Salatino [http://community.jboss.org/people/salaboy21] created the discussion

"Re: JBPM5 - How can I change the database?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/627179#627179

Ok, looks that you are missing jbpm-human-task module and jbpm-bam module. I notice that you are mixing in the same Persistence Unit the Human Tasks Tables and also the Drools & jBPM5 tables. We usually keep them separately so we can access to the human task information without affecting the jBPM5 runtime tables, but it's up to you to have all the tables in the same database.
Cheers