[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache] - Re: JBoss Cache - Memory Leak when many Fqn/nodes added in Cache

Vignesh Prabhu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 19 12:54:43 EDT 2011

Vignesh Prabhu [http://community.jboss.org/people/vigneshprabhu] created the discussion

"Re: JBoss Cache - Memory Leak when many Fqn/nodes added in Cache"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/627281#627281

Hi Sathish,

Even we see that the eviction policy respects only the leaf node and does not cleanup even the empty parent nodes.

Changes the code
from
String identifier = identifier_prefix + "/" + i + "/data/";
String identifier = identifier_prefix + "/" + i;

IMO this should work. I guess it evicts only leaf nodes.

Cheers,
Vignesh

Start a new discussion in JBoss Cache at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2052]