[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: JBoss Tools 3.3M3 doesn't deploy application as a zipped archive

Marcos Antonio do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 22 07:26:21 EDT 2011

Marcos Antonio [http://community.jboss.org/people/marcos_aps] created the discussion

"Re: JBoss Tools 3.3M3 doesn't deploy application as a zipped archive"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/627992#627992

@Andre

Thank you for the answer, Andre. You're right. I didn't noticed that configuration in that place, even though I looked (almost) everywhere for such a configuration. Because the second tab is in the bottom we almost don't notice it, and that was my case.

@Max

Yes, there's a reason. I noticed that after deployment, when the application was already running, my changes didn't have any effect when I run the application, even though the changed file is copied to the right directory in the exploded archive. So, I though that with a zipped archive (the default way) this problem would disappear. I will still test if my guess is right.

Marcos