[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: How to handle an abortion of a work item?

Marco Piraccini do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 22 11:09:20 EDT 2011

Marco Piraccini [http://community.jboss.org/people/mpiraccini] created the discussion

"Re: How to handle an abortion of a work item?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/628069#628069

I don't know if JBPM-3319 will be fixed (it's a big issue form me, since I don't know how to manage a aborted workitem situations without a subprocess). Anyway, looking at the code, when a WorkItemManager.abortWorkItem is esecuted, an event is sent to the process instance:

     processInstance.signalEvent("workItemAborted", workItem);

So when (and if...) the boundary events for the task will be supported, it should work simply with a "catch" event from the task.
Am I wrong?