[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: Big problem: why is JBoss Tools 3.3M3 not redeploying my application?

Marcos Antonio do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 22 16:24:51 EDT 2011

Marcos Antonio [http://community.jboss.org/people/marcos_aps] created the discussion

"Re: Big problem: why is JBoss Tools 3.3M3 not redeploying my application?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/628102#628102

Very simple:

1. I make some changes in the source code of a managed bean in the WEB project.
2. I right click in the EAR project and choose Run As | Run on Server.

The Servers view says that the application server is synchronized, but it is not. Also, there's no messages in the Console view showing the redeployment. If I use clean, the console shows the redeployment.

Marcos