[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Custom Work Item Editor for eclipse

ashish totade do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 23 02:18:17 EDT 2011

ashish totade [http://community.jboss.org/people/ashpcs] created the discussion

"Re: Custom Work Item Editor for eclipse"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/628136#628136

Hi Kris,

I am interested in creating a custom editor. I am considering creating a seperate plugin as a last option as whenever we have to create a new work item and its custom editor we need to update the plugin.

I am able to use custom email editor and human task editor. I have a similar requirement where I need to use custom editor do update BPMN file, read a file  to display its values and few simlar things.

Is it possible to call our custom editor class defined and available in a seperate jar file?
It seems that EditBeanDialog and WorkEditor can not be accessed from outside.

 I believe that custom editor provides a  very good possibility of improving user experience.

Let me know your views and suggestions.

Regards,
Ashish