[jboss-user] [Performance Tuning] - Re: FullGC at start-up even before application deployment?

Mostafa ElShafei do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Sep 25 05:45:11 EDT 2011

Mostafa ElShafei [http://community.jboss.org/people/elshafei.mostafa] created the discussion

"Re: FullGC at start-up even before application deployment?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/628415#628415

I invistigated about the -XX:UseParallelOldGC and found that it automatically enables the UseParallelGc. Furthermore, It includes a compaction phase to reduce the heap fragmentation and also perform major collections in parallel. Thanks in advance for claryfing to me why you want me to drop it as you can see it appears usufel.  :)  :)

Start a new discussion in Performance Tuning at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2078]