[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Newb Trouble with the jBPM Console

Step Phillips do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 27 21:10:55 EDT 2011

Step Phillips [http://community.jboss.org/people/stepguy] created the discussion

"Newb Trouble with the jBPM Console"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/628920#628920

Hello Everyone,
I am a total newb...
I have installed jBPM 5.1 following along with the user guides and have been doing the tutorials.
I got to section 3.5. "10-Minute Tutorial: Using the jBPM Console" and can't get it to work.
When I go to  http://localhost:8080/jbpm-console http://localhost:8080/jbpm-console
I get: Error
 http://localhost:8080/jbpm-console/app/clear.cache.gif  http://localhost:8080/jbpm-console/app/clear.cache.gif
* Action: 'org.jboss.bpm.console.client.BootstrapAction'
* Exception: 'class com.google.gwt.http.client.RequestException'
  HTTP 404:  h1. HTTP Status 404 - Servlet Resteasy is not available
----
*type* Status report
*message* Servlet Resteasy is not available
*description* The requested resource (Servlet Resteasy is not available) is not available.
----
h3. JBoss Web/2.1.3.GA

I don't know where to start.  I have searched through these forums but haven't found anything.  That is probably because I don't know what I am looking at.  Any help would be greatly apprecieated.
Thanks in Advance!