[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: How to create boundary events in eclipse editor or web designer?

Tobias Wittur do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 28 01:13:12 EDT 2011

Tobias Wittur [http://community.jboss.org/people/tob1as] created the discussion

"Re: How to create boundary events in eclipse editor or web designer?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/628925#628925

Hm I have to try it first, however, have you tried to write the boundary event by hand and to import it into oryx? Would be interesting to see what Oryx does with it, especially when you save the imported BPMN again with Oryx.

According to the documentation, boundary events are not yet supported and are supposed to be written by hand.

5.4.2.2. Throwing error event

Error handlers can be specified using boundary events.  This is however currently only possible by doing this in XML directly.  We will be adding support for graphically specifying this in the new BPMN2 editor.