[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: jBPM 5.1 with SQL Server

Dominique Paquin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 29 14:32:12 EDT 2011

Dominique Paquin [http://community.jboss.org/people/paqman] created the discussion

"Re: jBPM 5.1 with SQL Server"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/629413#629413

Unfortunately, I didn't come to any valid solution yet so I deffered this to one of out top-gun resources herre which is currently on prolonged vacations. He should be back in 10 days and he will most assuredly work on this and try to find a solution.

But it really seems to boil down to provide an already working entity manager as well as a transaction manager with the environment object. The only problem is that the one we are currently implementing in our product (which works directly with hibernate instead of JPA) does not extends the exact same Interface that jBPM expects to receive in the environment (refer to my first post).

So there are a bit more research to do, but as soon as we have a valid solution, I will try to come back here and provide a solution.