[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Demo no longer available

Adam Bach do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 29 17:24:57 EDT 2011

Adam Bach [http://community.jboss.org/people/heathcliff] created the discussion

"Demo no longer available"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/629441#629441

Hi all,

Today I tryed to reinstall my demo and sth seems to be broken... First of all eclipse is no longer available under link specified in build.xml. Secondary even if I copied eclipse from my older instalation jbpm plugin seems to not work properly... my projects do not see JBPM library...

Do you also have similar problems? How to fix them?