[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Difference between <task... and <serviceTask...

Marco Piraccini do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 30 12:18:22 EDT 2011

Marco Piraccini [http://community.jboss.org/people/mpiraccini] created the discussion

"Re: Difference between <task... and <serviceTask..."

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/629612#629612

One thing: you probably cannot "convert" a task to a Service Task: if you don't add an interface as parameter, it will not work! (I just opened a thread in the dev forum about that:  http://community.jboss.org/thread/173063?tstart=0 http://community.jboss.org/thread/173063?tstart=0 )