[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Process output : Is there a way to get output from a process

lakshmi sampath do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 2 03:50:05 EDT 2012

lakshmi sampath [https://community.jboss.org/people/lakshmi.sampath] created the discussion

"Re: Process output : Is there a way to get output from a process"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/727672#727672

The above mentiond approach worked for listening to the output when a process is running. Apart from that I had to suspend the process  and later call stop on the process. Now I couldn't get the output from a stop. I resolved it by creating a static class that holds a hash map of process id as key and output as object value. When a process is stopped, the service work item handler abort method writes the output to the static class hash map and later its available to the thread invoking the stop.

I wished start and stop process both gave the output back(JBPM Dev Team - If you are listening to this, please let me know why this feature is not implemented?)

thanks
lakshmi.