[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Why Uploading POJO model jar in Guvnor, case BPMN processes to exclude from list in jbpm-console? Problem!

mahdi asgari nea do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 3 00:51:44 EDT 2012

mahdi asgari nea [https://community.jboss.org/people/mahdiiran] created the discussion

"Re: Why Uploading POJO model jar in Guvnor, case BPMN processes to exclude from list in jbpm-console? Problem!"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/727893#727893

Thanks marton

You are at correct position, I am looking for a solution to dynamically load model in guvnor, without restarting the entire solution, or make some solution depend on some jars, do you try declarative fact model, and or any guide line to make me at correct position to learn and use?