[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - m2e(clipse)-wtp 0.15.0 : New and Noteworthy

abhi0123 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 3 23:35:36 EDT 2012

abhi0123 [https://community.jboss.org/people/abhi0123] commented on

"m2e(clipse)-wtp 0.15.0 : New and Noteworthy"

To view all comments on this blog post, visit: https://community.jboss.org/community/tools/blog/2012/02/03/m2eclipse-wtp-0150-new-noteworthy#comment-9625

Hi,
I am a long time m2e(clipse) user and lately I've noticed that m2e does not provide the rich support as it used it. For example, the plugins tab is gone along with the dependency graph view and the ability to manage profiles. Is there any plans to bring those back? I kinda never understood why those excellent features were taken away in the first place.