[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: View payload and header data in the table

Lars Bilger do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 4 09:36:58 EDT 2012

Lars Bilger [https://community.jboss.org/people/lbilger] created the discussion

"Re: View payload and header data in the table"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/728249#728249

Pasan,

would you say this solution is suitable for production code or just for debugging? Would it work for retrieving all messages in a clustered queue? It might be just the thing I'm looking for - see my post at  https://community.jboss.org/thread/197924 https://community.jboss.org/thread/197924. But I feel like this is meddling with JBoss internals, so maybe it shouldn't be used in production?

Start a new discussion in JBoss Messaging at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2042]