[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - Re: HandlerChain Annotation leading to ClassNotFoundException

thofer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 5 10:33:28 EDT 2012

thofer [https://community.jboss.org/people/thofer] created the discussion

"Re: HandlerChain Annotation leading to ClassNotFoundException"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/728526#728526

I thought that I fixed this issue, but it's getting worse.

After enabling verbose classloader output, I saw that the missing class gets loaded ... but the ClassNotFound still occurs.

Can anyone help me, to configure things correctly? I tried jboss-classloading.xml examples, added/removed/edited Manifest entries, copied the required jar in the jboss/lib folder ... no way to get things working ...

btw: happy easter weekend  ;)

tom

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]