[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: jBPM 5.2 transaction issues in JBoss 5.1

Bane Cavlin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 5 14:37:30 EDT 2012

Bane Cavlin [https://community.jboss.org/people/bcavlin] created the discussion

"Re: jBPM 5.2 transaction issues in JBoss 5.1"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/728573#728573

To rephrase the question, is it possible at all to have statless EJB that starts transaction to initiate and call jBPM engine (providing that I will call Persistence.createEntityManagerFactory within the transaction to create StatefulKnowledgeSession)? Could this be cause of my problems, and if yes, what are possible alternative strategies to resolve it.

Thanks