[jboss-user] [EJB3] - Re: Can EJB component know what host and port it is deployed on ?

Vikky B do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 5 17:38:41 EDT 2012

Vikky B [https://community.jboss.org/people/rzvikas] created the discussion

"Re: Can EJB component know what host and port it is deployed on ?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/728595#728595

So use case is like this : We are running same application on different machine and from client we wanted to know how many instance of application are running on different machine.

Application 1  - EJB Engine Server instance  1
Application 1 - EJB Engine Server instance  2
Application 1 - EJB Engine Server instance  3

I was thinking when we start server and deploy EJB, EJB should know what host / port it is running on.... we can publish message to cnetral place which can maintain the state of all server instances.

I am using EJB 3.1....do you know if we can get information form EJB context ?

Start a new discussion in EJB3 at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2029]