[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Process Deployment

Elias Stocker do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Apr 7 06:26:37 EDT 2012

Elias Stocker [https://community.jboss.org/people/hopsi777] created the discussion

"Process Deployment"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/728747#728747

Hi

I've read a lot of explanations over the deployment of a jBPM process developped in eclipse. I've a working demo environment with guvnor repository. I konw that I can add my BPMv2 file to guvnor to run it from jbpm console.

But, in eclipse I am using webservices in the jbpm project (webservice is called in the main method of the jbpm project). How can I deploy such a process to jbpm console? I could not find any detailed documentation about that. I have some understanding problems between the relation of the BPMv2 process file and the additional code I write in eclipse.

Thanks for some information.