[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Getting ActorID with EventListener

Manfred Nanniger do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Apr 8 05:18:48 EDT 2012

Manfred Nanniger [https://community.jboss.org/people/manfnan] created the discussion

"Getting ActorID with EventListener"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/728784#728784

Hello,

is it possible to get the ActorId of a human task node by using an event listener? It would be interesting to log which user had to complete the task when the node was entered but I can't find the right method in the API. It seems to me that there is no special human task node class to request the ActorId. Does anybody have a solution for this problem? I want to access the ID in my event listener class.

Thanks for your help