[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Can Jbpm5 Catch Event out of sequence exception handling?

navisdrools do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 11 14:14:55 EDT 2012

navisdrools [https://community.jboss.org/people/navisdrools] created the discussion

"Re: Can Jbpm5 Catch Event out of sequence exception handling?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/729450#729450

https://community.jboss.org/servlet/JiveServlet/showImage/2-729450-18380/testWorkflow.png  https://community.jboss.org/servlet/JiveServlet/downloadImage/2-729450-18380/450-204/testWorkflow.png
I hope this picture can explain what I need to do better. There is business logic happening between events. We need to know when the second event is caught, the first event must be caught earlier. If not we need to throw an exception to preserve the workflow state. Is there any way to get any feedback, exception, status, checking to know the first event on the workflow engine level. I guess I can have a state object on my business logic,, but I am trying to use anything out of the box.
Thanks.