[jboss-user] [jBPM] - jBPM - how sub-process instance will be detected

Davka Davaa do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 16 05:18:46 EDT 2012

Davka Davaa [https://community.jboss.org/people/davka] created the discussion

"jBPM - how sub-process instance will be detected"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/730224#730224

Hi,

I am new in jBPM and using Eclipse designer to try to automate a simple process flow.  Can someone help me on the following question:

1) My process flow contain a multiple instance sub-process. Each instance suppose to send a message to external system and wait the corresponding answer. The question is: when an answer is received, how process engine find the correct instance to continue?
My current idea is to use "token_id". Each instance will send its tokenId in the message to external system and the external system should send the message back with the token_id.

2) Is it possible to use boundary timer on a multiple instance sub-process when i design a process flow by eclipse designer?

Thank you in advance,
Davka